so much has happened in just the past week.
it's overwhelming. a lot.
but i'm sitting here pretty giddy at watching what should be a disappointment give me even more hope & encouragement for 'the next step.'
funny how the commitments & plans that stood between me & a move have managed to either disappear or rearrange. things i had been excited about & looking forward to are leaving the picture, but i'm not even close to devastated. this is God telling me 'I've got it.' He's piecing things together & away & my hands have no part in this - all of these factors are beyond me.
"Sight says, 'I see that it's good for me, so God must have sent it,' but faith says, 'God sent it, so it must be good for me.'" - Linda Dillow, Calm My Anxious Heart
walking by faith,
hoping & believing in His goodness,
trusting His sovereignty,
& watching Him show me...
this is joy.
walking by faith,
hoping & believing in His goodness,
trusting His sovereignty,
& watching Him show me...
this is joy.
"See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland." - Isaiah 43:19
No comments:
Post a Comment